A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Millwee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Millwee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Millwee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Millwee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Millwee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hughes Millwee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Millwee practice?
- Dr. Robert Millwee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Millwee practices Anesthesiology near Allen, TX.
See Allen Anesthesiologists.