Learn more about Dr. Robert Milne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Milne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Milne, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milne graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Milne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Albuquerque Reg Med Ctr, Albuquerque, Nm
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Milne MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Milne practice?
- Dr. Robert Milne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Milne practices Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.