Get the facts about diabetes, including the difference between type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- Living well with Type 2 Diabetes Are you living with type 2 diabetes? This guide to diet, exercise and making the most of your doctor visits will help you to live well with your condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mims
Dr. Robert Mims, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA, with other offices in Santa Rosa, CA and Santa Rosa, CA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Mims is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mims has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Robert Mims is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.
Dr. Jin Chae
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Family Medicine
Santa Rosa, CA 2.91 mi48
Dr. Ji Chae
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Santa Rosa, CA 2.91 mi11
Dr. Henry Schwartz
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Aerospace Medicine, Internal Medicine
Santa Rosa, CA 2.91 mi17