A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Minahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Minahan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minahan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Minahan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Minahan practice?
Dr. Robert Minahan practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Brookeville, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Washington Neurologists.