Learn more about Dr. Robert Minahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Minahan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minahan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Minahan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emmett Minahan MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Minahan practice?
- Dr. Robert Minahan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Minahan practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Washington Neurologists.