A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Minera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Minera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alfonso Minera DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Minera practice?
- Dr. Robert Minera has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Minera practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians and Riverside Primary Care Doctors.