A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Minera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minera
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Minera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alfonso Minera DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Minera practice?
- Dr. Robert Minera has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Minera practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians and Riverside General Practitioners.