Dr. Robert Keith Minkes MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Minkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Minkes, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Hirschsprung Disease and Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkes graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minkes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minkes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Minkes practice?
Dr. Robert Minkes practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons, Plano Pediatric Surgeons, Plano Family Physicians, and Plano Pediatricians.