A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Minkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Minkes, Surgeon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Minkes, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkes graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minkes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minkes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans