A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Minkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Minkes, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Minkes, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkes graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Minkes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Keith Minkes MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Minkes practice?
- Dr. Robert Minkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Minkes practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons and Southlake Pediatric Surgeons.