Dr. Robert Minkes MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Fort Myers, FL

April 29th, 2015
My daughter had a hernia and he did an awesome job!

October 29th, 2014
HirshSprungs Diease
Dr, Minkes.. Is truly a god sent, when he was here at Texas Children's Hospital (South West Memorial) he was called in to look at my son Carson who didnt have his first bowel movement after delivery, Dr. Minkes came in the pouring rain to see my son in the NICU and he first words to me was "I can fix him" an he will be a normal little boy. I was like ok because I have never in my life heard of what they are saying my son has Hirshsprungs Diease. He walked me threw every step of the way and he told me everything he and Dr. Bloss were going to be doing in the OR an immediately after it was over he came right out an explain the entire procedure too me an my family. The best part was my son was able to have a pull thru an not a colostomy bag like originally had been told to me, which was the best part ever. Dr, Minkes left for Dallas an he never really got to see Carson again after a few checks in The Houston Med Center at his office. So I really never got to thank him for everything. But today my son is a very active 7 year old boy with no complications. So Dallas is lucky to have him! If he should ever read this "THANK YOU" !!!