Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Minkowsky
Dr. Robert Minkowsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Minkowsky is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window, UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital and California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus. Dr. Minkowsky has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Minkowsky has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Minkowsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. John Henderson
San Francisco, CA 0 mi58
Dr. Marsha Nunley
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Kristen Sherman
San Francisco, CA 0 mi14