A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Mino practice?
Dr. Robert Mino practices Urology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Horsham, PA and Abington, PA.
See Doylestown Urologists.