Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mipro Jr
Dr. Robert Mipro Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Mipro is affiliated with Slidell Memorial Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mipro Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Robert Mipro Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Michael Palmer
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Alys Alper
New Orleans, LA 0 mi20
Dr. Isolde Butler
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
New Orleans, LA 0.04 mi8