Dr. Robert Mirabile MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Blue Bell, PA

no change

December 22nd, 2016
Theif
Pressured into doing surgery fast so he could get all of your money upfront, then cancels surgery for non-medical reasons and then charges huge pentaly fee to reschedule or refuses to reschedule and keeps all of your money. He is a fraud and a scam artist. Never saw another patient in his office or in his surgery center. Don't get ripped offed, I don't think he even performs many surgeries at this time yet still he seems to need large sums of money and will Do what it takes to get it. Sounds like a once promising physician has developed some kind of an issue. Beware!

August 29th, 2016
Extremely Pleased
I had my augment with Dr Mirabile 8 years ago. I just left my yearly followup, and it was so great to see everyone again. I finally got my implants in my late 40s after decades of debating , and wish that I would have done them sooner! I love them and they are maintenance free. They are very natural looking and Dr Mirabile recommended the perfect size for my body. He has a way of seeing exactly what suits your frame. I can't wait to get my next procedure, which will be my lower eye bleph to permanently remove the crepe skin under my eyes!

November 4th, 2015
See previous reviews. Think long and hard about your choices. Once you have surgically changed your body it will probably not be what you had hoped for. I " picked the surgery that I thought my body needed. Dr did the surgery not so great results. Turns out that in talking to plastic surgeons to help fix my underarm pit boobs should have had a lift. My body is deformed tiny breasts ( a lot under my arm pits) I look like no breasts botched job and my shoulders still hurt and now I have to wear pads in my bras to look like I have breasts unless you want to look under my armpits

June 4th, 2015
awesome

April 19th, 2014
Highly Recommended!
Dr. Mirabile did a wonderful job on my breast reconstructive surgery. I was so scared considering the bad experience I had in the past with a different doctor. I wish I went to Dr. Mirabile the first time, I am so grateful I made the right choice this time around! Thank you Dr. Mirabile!

April 18th, 2014
I had a great experience at Dr Mirabile's office. I had breast augmentation surgery and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Mirabile was absolutely wonderful and the staff was amazing!!! I love my results and have recommended several friends and family.

April 17th, 2014
I would recommend Dr. Mirabile and his staff to anyone thinking of cosmetic surgery. As soon as I walked in to his office I felt very comfortable. Everyone was so nice and friendlyand as many questions as I had, everyone of them was answered.

January 17th, 2013
I recently had surgery (augmentation) with Dr. Mirabile. If you are looking for a professional and caring dr. and staff, go to Dr. Mirabile. From the time I walked in to even after my surgery I was treated wonderful. Any questions I had, were answered caringly. I came in 3 times for sizing because I just couldnt decide. No one minded at all. They just wanted me to be happy. I am looking forward to having my complementery dermasweep upstairs in the spa.

February 24th, 2011
I have been to his office several times and I have never had a bad experience.

January 30th, 2011
Dr. Mirabile exceeds all others!
I went to Dr. Mirabile after an exhaustive search about the procedure I wanted. He spent alot of time explaining my procedure and answering my questions in a professional and caring manner. His staff was great and also very knowledgeable, they were readily available to answer all my concerns, I never felt put off before or after my surgery. I am so happy I found Dr. Mirabile, and recommend him to friends and family all the time. I feel so much more confident in my appearance after my surgery (liposuction), and fit comfortably into my clothes again!

January 24th, 2011
I had surgery with Dr. Mirabile and could not be more satisfied with my outcome and his professionalism.

November 20th, 2009
Be sure to take notes and ask a lot of questions
He does not spend a lot of time with you and assumes you know the ropes. I found him to be a poor communicator. He actually says very little when you are with him. In my case I did not get what I wanted from him and would never trust him or use him again.