Robert J Mirabile, MD
Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Specialist

1050 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(610) 272-8821
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Highly Recommended!  |  show details
by Alexis R. on Apr 19th, 2014

Dr. Mirabile did a wonderful job on my breast reconstructive surgery. I was so scared considering the bad experience I had in the past with a different doctor. I wish I went to Dr. Mirabile the first time, I am so grateful I made the right choice this time around! Thank you Dr. Mirabile!

Apr 18th, 2014

I had a great experience at Dr Mirabile's office. I had breast augmentation surgery and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Mirabile was absolutely wonderful and the staff was amazing!!! I love my results and have recommended several friends and family.

by Nicole S on Apr 17th, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Mirabile and his staff to anyone thinking of cosmetic surgery. As soon as I walked in to his office I felt very comfortable. Everyone was so nice and friendlyand as many questions as I had, everyone of them was answered.

by Mary on Jan 17th, 2013

I recently had surgery (augmentation) with Dr. Mirabile. If you are looking for a professional and caring dr. and staff, go to Dr. Mirabile. From the time I walked in to even after my surgery I was treated wonderful. Any questions I had, were answered caringly. I came in 3 times for sizing because I just couldnt decide. No one minded at all. They just wanted me to be happy. I am looking forward to having my complementery dermasweep upstairs in the spa.

Feb 24th, 2011

I have been to his office several times and I have never had a bad experience.

|  Dr. Mirabile exceeds all others!  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

I went to Dr. Mirabile after an exhaustive search about the procedure I wanted. He spent alot of time explaining my procedure and answering my questions in a professional and caring manner. His staff was great and also very knowledgeable, they were readily available to answer all my concerns, I never felt put off before or after my surgery. I am so happy I found Dr. Mirabile, and recommend him to friends and family all the time. I feel so much more confident in my appearance after my surgery (liposuction), and fit comfortably into my clothes again!

Jan 24th, 2011

I had surgery with Dr. Mirabile and could not be more satisfied with my outcome and his professionalism.

|  Best Day Spa Around!  |  show details
by BASharon at Citysearch on Oct 5th, 2010 on citysearch.com

From the minute you walk in the door, Best Impressions Day Spa is customer service at its finest!The staff is pleasant, knowledgeable, and demonstrates great expertise. I`ve been a patient and client here for many years and would highly recommend them!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Skip the Botox!  |  show details
by Froggy143 on Feb 15th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I came to Best Impressions because it was close to where I work. When Angelique marked off the injection points, I noticed she went way up and out on my forehead. I mentioned this to her and she told me that it would allow me to still move my brows. A week later, my brows were able to be moved alright, but they had dropped about a half inch. I feel like I`m constantly trying to raise my brows. I`ve had to change my eye make up and have headaches. When I went back, Angelique asked me if I had ever had Botox before. Yes, but never like this and never AGAIN at this place!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Be sure to take notes and ask a lot of questions  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2009

He does not spend a lot of time with you and assumes you know the ropes. I found him to be a poor communicator. He actually says very little when you are with him. In my case I did not get what I wanted from him and would never trust him or use him again.