A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mishkin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mishkin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mishkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mishkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishkin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mishkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Mishkin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mishkin practice?
- Dr. Robert Mishkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mishkin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.