A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miska, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miska graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Miska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Miska MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Miska practice?
- Dr. Robert Miska has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Miska practices Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists.