A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mittra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mittra, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittra
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mittra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mittra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittra graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mittra has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Mittra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mittra practice?
- Dr. Robert Mittra has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mittra practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.