A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mittra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mittra, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittra
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mittra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mittra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittra graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mittra has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Mittra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mittra practice?
- Dr. Robert Mittra has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mittra practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.