A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mixson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mixson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mixson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mixson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Mixson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Mixson practice?
- Dr. Robert Mixson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mixson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Marys, GA.
See Saint Marys Obstetricians & Gynecologists.