Dr. Robert Mixson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mixson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017

Awesome Doctor and Staff

I love Dr. Mixon and Tricia! Both are so positive, caring and understanding. The staff is also very friendly. I refuse to see another doctor. Dr. Mixon, Tricia and Francis all have my trust. I want Dr. Mixon to deliver my second child. I trust him whole heartedly. Thanks to Francis, I have a beautiful, healthy baby boy.

July 6th, 2016

Such a great person and Doctor

Dr.Mixson is probably the best doctor I've ever been too. Not only is he a great doctor but he is a great person. I was sent to Savannah because of complications and he personally texted to check on me. Very sad I have moved and no longer live close by for him to be my doctor in the future.

March 7th, 2016

A life saver

Both my pregnancies were high-risk, due to a chronic medical issue, so I had to deliver at the hospital. With the first, I wanted everything as natural as possible. Dr. Mixson agreed, unless there was a problem. It turned out that I had severe complications that led to an emergency c-section even though Dr. Mixson had tried, at each step, to do the least invasive thing possible. My son had to be airlifted to Gainesville and was in the NICU for two weeks on a respirator. If Dr. Mixson had not made the right decisions at exactly the right time, we both could have died. With my second child, I had an elective c-section after Dr. Mixson thoroughly explained the risks of both a c-section and a VBAC. He has been my gynecologist ever since, and in 15 years, I have never had a negative experience.

October 22nd, 2015

Greatest Doctor ever!!!! I miss his old midwife Janice

August 20th, 2013

Sweet Office Staff !

I love dr.mixon, He has a calming personality and always a positive way of looking at things. I like both his mid wives (francis and tricia ) . Both are very different from each other but very helpful. I love seeing dr mixon and his office staff is amazing !!

August 2nd, 2013

Wonderful Dr. And Tricia is awesome !!

I love dr.mixon and his mid-Wife,Tricia (Patricia). He also has another mid-wife named Francis, she's horrible !! Worst bed side manner I have ever experienced. She does not listen to your concerns and is more focused on getting you to breast feed even if you repeatedly tell her NO. I spent an entire appointment defending myself from her on why I was not breast feeding and she just kept throwing jabs at me like I was a horrible person. There were other topics she disagreed with me on and then insulted me for not jumping on her bandwagon. There's more then one way to parent,deliver, and care for a child and yourself. I gained minimal weight, exercised, and worked right up till delivery. It's one thing to inform and discuss an option with a patient, it's another thing to be rude when a patient decides against what their mid-wife believes in. Dr mixon is a wonderful doctor and Tricia is the best mid-wife !!! Francis needs training in how to be more patient oriented and not so rude. I tried to avoid Francis and had considered other dr.s but I loved Dr.mixon to much.

April 27th, 2013

Fights for you

I felt like something was wrong with the diagnosis the ultrasound technicians from ROC gave me, though multiple techs agreed with it. I told Dr. Mixson about my concerns, and he did an ultrasound himself-right on the spot. He agreed with me but insisted that I get a third opinion. I think this says something about his character as a human being. He knew he was right, but because it was a sensitive matter that could have meant a dangerous delivery for me if he was wrong, he sent me to an impartial and objective third party hospital so I could be seen by a specialist. I was declared "OK to deliver naturally" which is what I wanted, and had the baby a couple days later. My husband and I will always be grateful to Dr. Mixson for listening and caring the way he does. This was just an example of how he goes out of his way to help every patient. I have experienced a dozen more... Thank you Dr. Mixson for my beautiful baby boy!!

April 28th, 2012

Awesome OB

I live in Brunswick and traveled 45 mins for each appointment because I was military and Brunswick OB's don't accept Tricare. Now that I'm not in the military anymore and still living in Brunswick, we've decided to keep Dr. Mixson as our OB because we love him! He's definitely worth the travel :)

August 8th, 2011

Amazing!!

Hat I caring and wonderful doctor , Dr. Mixson is He is very reassuring and he always calls you to follow up on how you are feeling. He was very sweet and understanding during my 2 miscarriages.

April 6th, 2011

Great Doctor

I move from New York when I was around 27 weeks pregnant and I went to his office because of the good reviews he have and they are not close explaining how good he is. When I was in NY I change OB 3 times because they just didn't care. When I moved to GA and I have my first appointment with him I felt so comfortable He did care about my situation the staff in the office is soo nice He have a soothing voice and he is really calm and takes time with his patients. If I ever have another child I will see him again

February 18th, 2009

best doctor I've found!

Dr. Mixson was very thorough and caring with me. He listened whenever I had a concern, even if it was insignificant and he took the time to explain everything to me. He checked out every potential issue and followed up whenever necessary. He would call me in the evenings if he felt that I was especially distraught during an appt to make sure I was ok and to ask if I had thought of any more questions. Since we moved away and I've become pregnant again, I've gone through three doctors in order to find something as close to him as possible. I wish I could have him as my OB again.

August 9th, 2017