A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mobley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mobley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mobley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mobley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mobley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Mobley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Mobley practice?
- Dr. Robert Mobley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mobley practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.