Dr. Robert Mochizuki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 14th, 2016
I am a retired Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Dr Mochizuki has performed four shoulder and two knee surgeries. All of them have been successful. I'm going to have another shoulder surgery soon.

April 22nd, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Mochizuki for over 20 years. Very pleased with all treatments.

June 4th, 2013
No more pain
Experience. He did moms hip replacements in the late 1990's and she is walking without pain. She is 81 years old know. He did surgery on my knee 2 years ago for cartilage that was causing pain and now I am pain free . I highly recommend this doctor . Make sure to rest and recuperate how he says after the surgery for good results.

January 31st, 2013
I have seen Dr. Mochizuki for several knee surgeries. 1st surgery went well and was much better. I had to go back and have a 2nd surgery due to a drunk driver hitting me. His staff has always been nice to deal with. I would recommend him to any one. In future if I need surgery I would go back to him.

September 17th, 2012
Indifference
Dr. Mochizuki came highly recommended by a family member I saw him because I twisted my knee and was in a tremendous amount of pain. Initially I was told I couldn't get an appointment for 3 weeks but when I explained they saw me the next day. Dr. Mochizuki is not friendly, but did diagnose me as having a torn meniscus which was confirmed by an MRI. Upon leaving his office I was told by his staff that they would call my pharmacy with a prescription for pain. My pharmacy never received their call or fax and I was left to suffer terrible pain over the weekend. When I called his office on Monday, I was told "Sorry about that. I will call it in now." I am looking for another ortho doc to follow up and treat me.