A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Modic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Modic, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Modic graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Modic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Albin Modic MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Modic practice?
- Dr. Robert Modic has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Modic practices Dermatology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Dermatologists.