A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Moes practice?
Dr. Robert Moes practices Pediatrics near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: North Grosvenordale, CT and Plainfield, CT.
See Putnam Pediatricians.