Learn more about Dr. Robert Moffatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moffatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moffatt
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moffatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moffatt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffatt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Moffatt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Keith Moffatt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Moffatt practice?
- Dr. Robert Moffatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moffatt practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Family Physicians.