A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mohr, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mohr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mohr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Russell Mohr MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Mohr practice?
- Dr. Robert Mohr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mohr practices Internal Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists.