Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by CARSON RAY on Apr 30th, 2016

DR. MOHR HAS BEEN MY PHYSICIAN SINCE I WAS 17 YEARS OLD. I AM NOW 46.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Brandon on Apr 29th, 2016

Dr. Mohr was great and easy to work with. He is concerned for my well being and puts my health needs first.

by Judy Martin on Apr 17th, 2016

Dr Robert Mohr is a great physician. I feel comfortable having him as my primary care Doctor.

An Excellent Medical Facility show details An Excellent Medical Facility
by Dave Gieber on Apr 11th, 2016

I have been a client with Dr. Mohr for years now. I have always been impressed with his professionalism and the friendliness and helpfulness of his staff. Wait times were never long. His waiting room always clean and friendly. I would recommend his services in an instant!!

Mar 7th, 2016

Most loving and caring Doctor I have ever seen. I have recommended lots of people to him. No one like Dr.mohr very smart and takes the time to listen to everything you say.

Friendly Dr. Mohr show details Friendly Dr. Mohr
by A Morgan County resident on Feb 3rd, 2016

Office staff is very friendly, helpful and polite. Dr. Mohr presents himself in a positive manner and is very concerned about all of his patients. He is thorough in his medical questioning, any and all health issues and puts the patient at ease at the same time. He genuinely cares for his patients. His staff follows up quickly on all or any tests, x-rays required with the results. Highly recommend a caring, thorough doctor who takes the time with each patient. He has a quick wit and bubbly personality and is very efficient.

Fantastic Doctor! show details Fantastic Doctor!
by Deb W on Jan 29th, 2016

Dr Mohr is "real", what you see is what you get. He's easy to talk with and is genuine in his care. I know that when I see him he'll listen and then give a good explanation of his diagnosis and treatment plan. So glad we found him!

by Kathleen Mulder on Jan 26th, 2016

The wait was 10 minutes because I arrive early. I have been with this practitioner for a number of years.

by Gerald Wilson on Jan 21st, 2016

I've been seeing Dr More for years and have always had a positive experience with him and his staff. I wish all my experiences with other Doctors was as good as his have been. I have referred other family and friends to him as well.

Best Medical Office in Ogden show details Best Medical Office in Ogden
by Karen Hauenstein on Dec 14th, 2015

Dr. Mohr and his staff have demonstrated that they realize that the human touch and caring is just as important or moreso than the science of medicine. They treat me with respect and dignity every time I come in. As a patient with a chronic disease; I see Dr. Mohr or his NP, Adam Craner often, and their diagnosis as well as their follow-up is phenomenal! I know they care about ME and not just about what me or my insurance pays. A "gem".......recommend all of them with highest regard!

Mrs show details Mrs
by Vicki Phelps on Dec 7th, 2015

I love Dr. Robert Mohr and his staff!! They are wonderful and caring!! Never any long waits!

Oct 28th, 2015

Fabulous staff and wonderful physician.

Patient show details Patient
by Candice Stoneking on Aug 17th, 2015

Great Doctor and staff... Efficient, Friendly and excellent customer service..

DR. MOHR~A COLORFUL CHARACTER~ show details DR. MOHR~A COLORFUL CHARACTER~
by THERESA CRANER~XOXO on Jan 5th, 2011

MY HUBBY HAS BEEN SEEING DR. MOHR FOR SOME TIME NOW. HE IS ALWAYS DELIGHTFUL~ENLIGHTENING~CARING~RESPECTFUL~EVERY VISIT IS A NEW EXPERIENCE WITH THE DOCS SENSE OF HUMOR!!! HUMOR IS IMPORTANT IN PATIENT CARE BUT HE ALSO IS VERY QUALIFIED IN PATIENT DIAGNOSIS AND CARE!!!MY ONLY WISH IS THAT HE TOOK MEDICAID/MEDICARE AS I AM DISABLED AND WOULD LUV DR MOHR AS MY PHYSICIAN!!!HIS STAFF IS ALSO ALWAYS CARING AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN OFFICE IS VERY UPBEAT!!!I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DR. AS WELL AS WELL DR. ADAM CRANER WHO IS IN THE OFFICE ALSO!!!

Sep 29th, 2010

I have never had such a fabulous doctor!! Dr. Mohr really showed concern and care for my multiple issues.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Aug 2nd, 2010

His language is a bit colorful but I think he is fun, kind, and a great doctor.