Dr. Robert Mohr MD Patient Reviews

January 18th, 2017
Cares about you
Dr Mohr is thorough. He doesn't make you feel like you are taking too much time. He always is willing to answer questions you may have and explain tests, etc.

January 16th, 2017
One word awesome

December 19th, 2016
As Good a General Practitioner as you Will Ever find
I have been with Dr. Mohr for several years know and feel no need for another GP. Wait time is minimal. Care is exceptional. His staff are super friendly and helpful. Wait room and office areas are always immaculate. I would recommend him to others in a heart beat.

October 19th, 2016
Best doctor EVER! Best clinic EVER!
I work in the medical field and have chronic health issues, so have had lots of experience as a healthcare worker and as a patient. Dr. Mohr is THE MOST OUTSTANDING physician I've EVER worked with. He spends the time, listens to me and lets me be a part of the solutions to my problems. I can't express in words how lucky I feel to have found him. He also diagnosed a problem that I'd been dealing with for 9 years and no one else had considered testing me in the past. His MA, Marcy...Is also amazing. Such a ray of sunshine, especially since I need refills several times a month. I would understand if she was impatient with me, but that has never been the case.

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Mohr and his FNP, Adam Craner have literally been lifesavers for me! Dr. Mohr took over my care at a very critical juncture in my disease process and he took the time, the effort, the compassion to really listen to me. He believes me when I tell him a sign or symptom (having previously been in the Medical Field myself) and he validates me and allows me to take an active role in my own health and disease process. I know he studies and keeps up on many topics and especially if something doesn't quite "add up." He is very intelligent and intuitive. He has got that special "something" that I call knowing the "art of Medicine." There is a mutual respect and he has an excellent bedside manner. He has incredible communication skills and he makes eye contact and often repeats or states what I tell him back to me to clarify that we are on the same page. Dr. Mohr and Adam have gone out of their way to make my life on disability with a lifelong illness tolerable. They are my friends as well as my providers and I value and recommend them wholeheartedly. I want to last, but certainly not least, let you know about the incredible staff in this office. The front desk folks, receptionists, billing office, schedulers, nursing personnel, lab workers.......EVERYONE makes you feel cared about and like you really do matter. Their kindness and courteous manners have been the extra push that I have needed so many times just to keep hanging on. I can't think of a time when I have liked an entire office staff and providers and care for them as almost my Medical Family. What more can I say? Dr. Mohr is the BEST along with all of the others at Mountain Star Family Practice in Ogden, Utah.

August 11th, 2016
Have been with Dr. Mohr for many years. Fortunately, with some changes in the practice of medicine and the introduction of Hospitalists, physicians have less interruptions and the opportunity to spend more time with patients. It is more relaxed and have the opportunity to discuss problems and find solutions. Also, have been contacted on the need for follow up visits. In doing so, my health is continually monitored and helps to prevent problems.

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Mohr is a very caring doctor!! He always is fun to talk to and makes me feel comfortable. He has always been very helpful with every question I have. I would recommend him 200%!!

July 29th, 2016
I feel Dr. Mohr has my best interest at heart. I feel at easy when talking about my health issues with Dr. Mohr.

July 25th, 2016
A positive and satisfied patient
Dr. Mohr and his physician's assistant, Adam Craner have been my primary caregivers for more years than I can count (I'm old and can't remember) let's just say 25+ years. I've referred Dr. Mohr to many people and have always speak positively about him and his office staff. It was this medical team, as a matter of fact, that sent me for x-rays which diagnosed my coronary heart disease resulting in open heart surgery and a pig aortic valve. Dr. Mohr and his staff want to help and serve patients, not be honored for their titles. They are down to earth people: easy to talk to and interested in your welfare. I strongly recommend Dr. Mohr as a primary caregiver/

June 26th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Mohr is compassionate and caring. He tells you what you need to hear to be in the best of health; then gives you options to achieve it and encourages you each step of the way.

May 7th, 2016
Great Dr., wonderful staff.
Dr. Morh has an outstanding staff, always helpful and courteous. I rarely need an appointment outside of my regular visits, but when I do they always get me in, in a reasonable time frame. I've been seeing Dr. Mohr for a number of years and he's always been great.

April 30th, 2016
DR. MOHR HAS BEEN MY PHYSICIAN SINCE I WAS 17 YEARS OLD. I AM NOW 46.