A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moidel, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moidel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Moidel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arnold Moidel MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Moidel practice?
- Dr. Robert Moidel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Moidel practices Rheumatology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Sellersville Rheumatologists.