Dr. Robert Molpus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Molpus?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 29th, 2013

travis@florinpetrutiu.com

At CNS Healthcare I saw people that trully wanted know me and were actually excited about going to seeing me. With Dr. Molpus I talked for a very long time about what I was going through and he was able give me some very helpful advise on what to do in different situations. He did prescribe me some meds, but the experience with him was just great. The difference between CNS Healthcare and a normal doctir is that they don’t really know you from the next guy that just walked in, and at CNS I actually felt the hospitality and the respect. CNS Healthcare was actually a lot better than my doctors, I did not expect that!

September 28th, 2017