Dr. Robert Mondschein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mondschein?

May 6th, 2014

Perfect bedside manner & Informative

I picked a random doctor from my medical roster and found Dr. Mondstein and was so glad I lucked out! When I called he personally answered the phone (which is always rare) and I explained that I needed an abscess lacerated. He was accommodating. My waiting time was nothing and was glad to see a doctor who was professional and personable. As he was doing the procedure, he was informative every step of the way. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 3rd, 2012

Hernia Operation follow up

very thorough exam medially careful conservative advice on how to heal thereby avoiding any muscle strain

September 8th, 2011

A+ Doctor

I recently had minor surgery done by Dr. Mondschein and rate this doctor an A+ in his running his practice. It was a nice experience to have a doctor be so involved with my appointments, follow-up appointment too. I was well informed by the doctor himself from the moment I called his office through to the surgery. It's done and I felt well cared for throughout the whole experience. Loved Plainview Hospital too.

October 11th, 2017