A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mondshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mondshine is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mondshine
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mondshine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mondshine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondshine graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mondshine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Mondshine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Mondshine practice?
- Dr. Robert Mondshine has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Mondshine practices Ophthalmology near Bal Harbour, FL.