A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mondshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mondshine is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mondshine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondshine graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mondshine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Mondshine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Mondshine practice?
- Dr. Robert Mondshine has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Mondshine practices Ophthalmology near Bal Harbour, FL.