Dr. Robert Monett MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2013
rude awakening
after 15 years with this doctor I am going to change.I am always put on hold when calling.medications are not refilled when I call have to call twice.on several occasions Dr was rude and snippy also what worries me most is that after 15yrs of going to him he always seem not to know me.sorry but i think its time to go.

May 17th, 2011
the place has gone downhill
I used to visit Dr Rabinovitz, who was the best but left the pracice. Then I saw Dr Monette, who is also good. However lately I get appts with whomever is available because they are always so busy. It is usually 1hour+ wait to see a Dr. Today I went in and the staff was kinda ghetto, the Dr (not Monette) was not willing to look at my records and listen to what I had to say. I walked out of the room and left. I'm finding a new PCP that actually cares about my health and wants to interact with me.

April 27th, 2011
Great Doctor
I was looking for a doctor and found Dr. Monett, as he was close to home and in our insurance plan. Although he was having a busy day since the other doctor was out, he still spent plenty of time with me on a routine physical. Dr. Monett was also very friendly and approachable. The office staff also was very friendly. I also recommended him to my wife as a new doctor. I had a 10 minute wait (including filling new patient paperwork).

March 15th, 2011
Really seemed interested in listening to this patient. Good coaching skills in keeping patient focused on treatment. Actually answered my email questions when asked!!

October 12th, 2010
After suffering from bronchitis for 3 weeks, and after an appointment with him and taking the 5 day antibiotic and coughing constantly I called and asked Dr Monett to call in some cough medicine to help me get through the night. Friends and colleagues have been prescribed Hydro Met and swore by its effectiveness. I called the office this morning...said he would call me...nothing. Then after hours I paged the answering service, asked again for the cough medicine only to find he had called in a steroid (god help me trying to sleep on that tonight_Anyway, waited hours and no call back. Even called the answering service 3 times and nothing.If that is the kind of doctor you guys want then you must be used to really poor service. Oh and by the way, the day I went to see him I was in the waiting room and hour and 15 mins before I was seen.

October 26th, 2016