Learn more about Dr. Robert Monie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Monie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Monie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Medicine and helping the Community become aware of the consequences of Sleep Apnea.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monie graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Monie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Monie practice?
Dr. Robert Monie practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Internists, Stockton Sleep Medicine Doctors, Stockton Pulmonologists, Stockton Critical Care Practitioners, and Stockton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.