A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Monie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Monie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Monie, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Medicine and helping the Community become aware of the consequences of Sleep Apnea.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monie graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Monie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Monie MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Monie practice?
- Dr. Robert Monie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Monie practices Pulmonary Disease near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Pulmonologists.