A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Monteiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Monteiro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Monteiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monteiro graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Monteiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Monteiro MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Monteiro practice?
- Dr. Robert Monteiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Monteiro practices Internal Medicine near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Internists.