inactive

Robert W Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 19th, 2012
A real family doctor
Dr. Moore has been our family physician since 1985. He is always very professional, yet has a quality of true concern for our health. He knows when to send us to a specialist when needed. We highly recommend Dr. Moore as a long-term care physician.

March 5th, 2012
dr. moore is a very caring doctor and spends an enormous amount of time with me and my family. his staff is always helpful when i need prescriptions or if i am sick they always work to get me in.

March 31st, 2011
ALL IS GREAT, BUT WAIT TIME
DR. MOORE AND STAFF ARE OUTSTANDING. ONLY COMPLAINT IS YOU HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG SOMETIMES TO SEE THE DOCTOR, BUT HE DOES SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH YOU. ALSO, HE FINALLY GOT A NICE INSURANCE CLERK:). EVERYONE IS REALLY REALLY NICE AND SEEM VERY CONCERNED WHEN YOU ARE SICK. I MAY HAVE TO WAIT WHEN I GO BUT IF I AM SICK I KNOW I CAN ALWAYS BE SEEN.

January 18th, 2011
Doctor is not very friendly. Doctor's nurse runs the show.....appointments, medications / refills, etc. You call for an appointment buy the receptionist has to clear all appointments with nurse.