Dr. Robert Mooty MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Lubbock, TX

April 18th, 2017
Implant exchange and Tummy Tuck
Dr. Mooty exceeded every expectation that I had. I was very nervous from the beginning starting with the consultation and he was nothing but extremely professional and made me feel at ease. I had implants placed previously but felt that they were too big for my body and for my liking. He exchanged my implants for a smaller size and did a breast lift and they are nothing less than perfect. The results from my tummy tuck are so great as well and I know come summer time I will be extremely comfortable in a swim suit with my kids. He is an excellent surgeon and has a wonderful bedside manner, I would recommend him to anyone.

March 31st, 2017
Dr. Mooty and team were great!
They did a wonderful job at making me comfortable and answering all my questions. I would recommend him to friends/family or anyone who is considering plastic surgery of any kind.

February 21st, 2017
Dr. Mooty and his staff were very professional and prompt to answer any questions that I had. He set the expectations for the day of my procedure so I knew what to expect before, during, and after. I would highly recommend Dr. Mooty and his staff to anyone.

December 16th, 2016
Great experience!!!
Everyone in the office was friendly and very professional. They do excellent work!

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Mooty was very professional and courteous. His team was outstanding and easy to be around.

September 20th, 2016
Dr. Mooty
I highly recommend Dr. Mooty to anyone that is thinking about cosmetic surgery. He and his staff have the best bedside manners and made me feel very comfortable. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and had very minimal pain. I am very pleased with the out come of the procedures that were performed.

August 18th, 2016
Breast Cancer Survivor
I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer in 2014 at age 41. I decided to have a mastectomy and breast reconstruction. I was referred to Dr. Mooty by one of the best surgeons in Lubbock. Dr. Mooty explained the reconstruction process in a simple and easy way to understand and he left the decision up to me with no pressure. To be honest I went in to the first and second consultations not wanting to undergo any more surgeries or treatments. I felt that I had already been through enough and I wanted it to be over. And after reading the waivers to consent to the surgeries I was afraid of the possible complications and wanted to stop everything. But the LORD was gracious and He gave me the strength to agree to the procedures. I am glad I said yes. Dr. Mooty and the nurses are very good at what they do. They were very nurturing and they ensured that I did not feel any pain each time I had my implants filled, stitches removed, and tattoos placed. Each time I went in for a new procedure I was nervous. But Dr. Mooty and the girls were very kind and they calmed my anxieties immediately. I want to encourage anyone who needs reconstruction to use Dr. Mooty. I am squeamish and hate blood and needles but it was all worth it. I would have always regretted not having reconstruction done. And I would recommend it at any age; young or old. Thank you Dr. Mooty and staff for all you did for me. Yall are truly a blessing!

April 4th, 2016
Breast implants
Dr. Mooty did an amazing job. I am completely happy with my results. He has great bed side manners and makes you feel very comfortable. He takes the time to truly listen to what you are wanting, and I never felt rushed in his office. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to have any kind of plastic surgery done. The staff is also very friendly and the new facility is amazing. You don't even feel like you are in a doctor office/ surgery center. I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end and so glad I used Dr Mooty!

September 28th, 2015
Dr. Mooty is top notch in my book!
Dr. Mooty made my journey with breast cancer reconstruction so comfortable and reassuring that I was going to be OK! He was absolutely right - his compassion, understanding and even being able to joke and laugh made this journey so much easier than what I could have ever imagined. He and his staff are above 5 star.

July 2nd, 2015
Dr. Mooty cares about his patients
Dr. Mooty takes the time to listen, truly understand what your areas of concern are, and the outcome to his work is superior. I have had several spa treatments and procedures done by him & would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 1st, 2013
Dr Mooty and his partner Dr Schmid run the best cosmetic practice in town. Dr Mooty was thorough and my results look great! Would send anyone I know Dr Mooty!

August 27th, 2013
Dr. Mooty treated me so kindly and showed such compassion over me. He took a long time to explain my surgery and followed up with me afterward. I've been so pleased with my results.