Dr. Mooty is top notch in my book! show details Dr. Mooty is top notch in my book!
by TK on Sep 28th, 2015

Dr. Mooty made my journey with breast cancer reconstruction so comfortable and reassuring that I was going to be OK! He was absolutely right - his compassion, understanding and even being able to joke and laugh made this journey so much easier than what I could have ever imagined. He and his staff are above 5 star.

Dr. Mooty cares about his patients show details Dr. Mooty cares about his patients
Jul 2nd, 2015

Dr. Mooty takes the time to listen, truly understand what your areas of concern are, and the outcome to his work is superior. I have had several spa treatments and procedures done by him & would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sep 1st, 2013

Dr Mooty and his partner Dr Schmid run the best cosmetic practice in town. Dr Mooty was thorough and my results look great! Would send anyone I know Dr Mooty!

Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Mooty treated me so kindly and showed such compassion over me. He took a long time to explain my surgery and followed up with me afterward. I've been so pleased with my results.