Dr. Robert Moraca MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016
I have never had such a great Dr that takes the time to care about you like he does I recommend him to any any and every person that I know he keeps my heart beating

April 14th, 2016
Been to other surgeons for my descending and ascending aorta aneurysm and I am so glad I was sent to Dr Maraca. I give him ,6 stars! Has made me very relaxed and confident of the procedures that need to be done. His personality and demeanor has made my family and me assured we made the best decisions my first surgery went great and will be having the next one soon. Very very happy with Dr. Maraca I would recommend him to everyone needing this surgery.

December 22nd, 2015
He has a wonderful bedside manner. After meeting him on my first visit i knew he was the right Doctor for me. I had a aortic aneurysm and he saved my life. I thank him and all his staff.

September 14th, 2015
Dr. Moraca takes time with his patients and treats each as they are the only one at the time. He is kind, funny, gentle and compassinant. He is a great surgeon!!

November 18th, 2014
Very calm and understanding of my situation.

May 1st, 2014
Extremely best doctor ever
I'm 42 and was very worried about having my my mitral valve replaced.Dr Moraca said he was 99% sure he could repair instead of replacing the valve. From the time I met him I felt like his only patient he had. It's hard to impress my family with Dr.'s however Dr.Moraca stole all of our hearts and we had 100% faith in him. Thank You Dr. Moraca for all you have done for me!

April 28th, 2014
Dr Moraca is a Surgeon that really cares about his patients
I was apprehensive regarding my mitral valve surgery. I met Dr Moraca 2 weeks before the surgery and in 10 minutes, I was so confident in him that I was ready for the surgery. He spent 45 minutes that day discussing the procedure, the additional tests needed and then he showed me and my wife on the computer the actual echo cardiogram and the heart cath results and explained what the test results. Then the night before the surgery, Dr. Moraca himself called me at home to see if I had any questions before the surgery. I never had a doctor make me feel like I was his most important patient. As you can guess, the surgery went extremely well and I am recovering well.

March 3rd, 2012
Saved my life
Incredible surgeon. He makes you feel like his only patient.

December 4th, 2011
Dr. Moraca treated my husband for a massive pulmonary embolis following back surgery. If it were not for Dr. Moraca's swift diagnosis and skill in surgery my husband would surely not have survived. He is not only an accomplished cardiothoracic surgeon but also an extremely caring and compassionate person. We are truly blessed to have been in his care during this most difficult time.

February 13th, 2011
dr moraca is one of the best doctors i have ever met his bedside manner and caring for a patient is the best surgical skills are beyound reproach i am so glad i found him and he done my operation

July 4th, 2017