A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morden is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morden, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Morden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan