A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morden, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Morden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seale Morden MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Morden practice?
- Dr. Robert Morden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morden practices Pediatric Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatric Surgeons.