A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert More:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert More is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. More
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. More Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert More, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. More graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. More has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert More MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert More practice?
- Dr. Robert More has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert More practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Flemington, NJ.
See Flemington Orthopedic Surgeons and Flemington Sports Medicine Doctors.