Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist

Thank you, Dr. More! show details Thank you, Dr. More!
by Declan M. on Mar 29th, 2016

Dr. More has helped me get back to running after many chronic lower leg issues. It is important to have a doctor who you can trust 100% from your diagnosis all the way through rehabilitation, and Dr. More has been that resource for me. His staff is efficient and professional when it comes to scheduling and getting you in for appointments and, more importantly, I have never spend more than 5 minutes in a waiting room! I am very thankful for all you do, Dr. More!

Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr. Robert More has not stayed current in his field as he has aged. His diagnosis was partially incorrect, and his treatment plan was deeply flawed. He failed to recommend a plastic boot to protect the leg as it healed and discouraged physical therapy. He did not follow up.

May 7th, 2012

Excellent surgeon, and when my knee became infected two weeks after surgery has me back in the hospital that same day on antibiotics IV & clean out surgery the very next day. His PA is AWESOME!!!!!! He can be a little aloof, but I think it is just his personality. Answers any question & explains & diagnoses very well.

Apr 18th, 2012

This is the 1st and only Dr. I have met in my 8 years in NJ that I felt had all the time in the world to spend with me. He answered all my questions patiently and with great detail (visual aides included)which I believe had a direct impact on my PT experience and healing. He is wonderful at explaining what happened in surgery and its impact. He does seems to believe surgery is a cure all but if you request PT he quickly refers you. The office staff was also the nicest I have encountered.

Dr. More needs more personality and bedside manner show details Dr. More needs more personality and bedside manner
Aug 23rd, 2010

As cold as a fish, Dr. More will stare at patients as if they have 2 heads. He may be a very qualified doctor but cannot relate to the patient. Usually doesn't ask if I have any other questions or how I am feeling; doesn't seem to care about the overall well-being of the patient.

Apr 20th, 2010

Dr More has treated me for both a knee problem and a shoulder problem. I find him to be an exceptional doctor, very technically knowledgeable and very caring for his patients. During my appointments with him he never seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient and is very good about answering my questions.