Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist

3.0

May 7th, 2012

Excellent surgeon, and when my knee became infected two weeks after surgery has me back in the hospital that same day on antibiotics IV & clean out surgery the very next day. His PA is AWESOME!!!!!! He can be a little aloof, but I think it is just his personality. Answers any question & explains & diagnoses very well.

Apr 18th, 2012

This is the 1st and only Dr. I have met in my 8 years in NJ that I felt had all the time in the world to spend with me. He answered all my questions patiently and with great detail (visual aides included)which I believe had a direct impact on my PT experience and healing. He is wonderful at explaining what happened in surgery and its impact. He does seems to believe surgery is a cure all but if you request PT he quickly refers you. The office staff was also the nicest I have encountered.

Dr. More needs more personality and bedside manner show details Dr. More needs more personality and bedside manner
Aug 23rd, 2010

As cold as a fish, Dr. More will stare at patients as if they have 2 heads. He may be a very qualified doctor but cannot relate to the patient. Usually doesn't ask if I have any other questions or how I am feeling; doesn't seem to care about the overall well-being of the patient.

Apr 20th, 2010

Dr More has treated me for both a knee problem and a shoulder problem. I find him to be an exceptional doctor, very technically knowledgeable and very caring for his patients. During my appointments with him he never seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient and is very good about answering my questions.