Orthopaedic Surgeon

6 Sand Hill Rd
Ste 102
Flemington, NJ 08822
908-782-0600
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Stay Away  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2014

Inept, total mis-diagnoses.

May 7th, 2012

Excellent surgeon, and when my knee became infected two weeks after surgery has me back in the hospital that same day on antibiotics IV & clean out surgery the very next day. His PA is AWESOME!!!!!! He can be a little aloof, but I think it is just his personality. Answers any question & explains & diagnoses very well.

Apr 18th, 2012

This is the 1st and only Dr. I have met in my 8 years in NJ that I felt had all the time in the world to spend with me. He answered all my questions patiently and with great detail (visual aides included)which I believe had a direct impact on my PT experience and healing. He is wonderful at explaining what happened in surgery and its impact. He does seems to believe surgery is a cure all but if you request PT he quickly refers you. The office staff was also the nicest I have encountered.

|  Dr. More needs more personality and bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2010

As cold as a fish, Dr. More will stare at patients as if they have 2 heads. He may be a very qualified doctor but cannot relate to the patient. Usually doesn't ask if I have any other questions or how I am feeling; doesn't seem to care about the overall well-being of the patient.

Apr 20th, 2010

Dr More has treated me for both a knee problem and a shoulder problem. I find him to be an exceptional doctor, very technically knowledgeable and very caring for his patients. During my appointments with him he never seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient and is very good about answering my questions.