A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moriarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moriarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moriarty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moriarty graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moriarty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Northport Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent J Moriarty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Moriarty practice?
- Dr. Robert Moriarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moriarty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Orthopedic Surgeons.