A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moriarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moriarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moriarty
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moriarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moriarty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moriarty graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moriarty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Northport Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent J Moriarty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Moriarty practice?
- Dr. Robert Moriarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moriarty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Orthopedic Surgeons.