Dr. Robert Mormando Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mormando?

Posted on November 17th, 2016

I was a patient for over 15yrs. I wanted to go see a specialist about a particular illness. Next, I received a certified/return receipt letter terminating myself as a patient. Very dissapointed with his professionalism. I have to wait months to see specialist since I don't have a doctor to get me in sooner.

Chiropractor

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr Mormando is a wonderful Physcian who truly cares about his patients and is willing to go the extra mile for them. Great Office and happy to be a part of it!

Exceptional

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr Rob always get back to me in a timely fashion especially when addressing multiple issues.. he has always been so thorough whenever addressing a medical issue. He is very well spoken, informative and personable. I'm so lucky to have been referred to his office!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Robert Mormando is an outstanding physician. He takes great care with his patients. He is always available to answer any questions and is always available for appointments.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I think Dr Mormando is in amazing Doctor. My husband and myself have been seeing him for over eighteen years. We would never change to another Doctor. He is Caring, always listens to His patients. He has always called back when there is a problem at night or a weekend. I would and do recommend him all the time.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

It's rare to find a doctor that genuinely cares about his patients and explains treatment options on your level of understanding rob mormando is one of the unique doctors that does !! I trust him with my health and would recommend him to everyone .

Save my life

Posted on May 6th, 2015

My review of Dr. Mormando is that I know on the docket for the past 15 years into thousand 10 was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer anytime I needed something from the doctor he was always there for me My review of Dr. Mormando is that I know on the docket for the past 15 years into thousand 10 was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer anytime I needed something from the doctor he was always there for me I seen that two times a week for special I shot that I have trouble going to the regular cancer doctor yet because nobody cares Like Dr. Mormando does is very rarely occasions that Dr. Mormando doesn't know anything he's always top of his game he should be a is very rarely occasions that Dr. Mormando doesn't know anything he's always top of his game he should be a teacher to teach medical students because that's the way Dr. should be just like him very caring Dr.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Mormando is a wonderful doctor, who truly cares about the well being of his patients. I am so happy I found a Doctor who has a passion for medicine.

The best!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Mormando is one of the best Dr.'s I've ever encountered. He is brilliant in many different facets of healthcare, consistent in his treatment and truly cares about his patients. He employs a staff that are always helpful and kind which is hard to find in the medical field. I would refer him a million times over to anyone looking for the best general practitioner out there!

THE WORST

Posted on May 1st, 2015

You can NEVER get an appointment with Dr. Mormando, you can only see PAs. He gets you confused with other patients (called me an addict because he thought I was someone else), and compares his own pain/illnesses with yours. Will take any insurance to make money, so seeing him, even if you've been a loyal patient for years, is next to impossible. Takes at least 5 hours for calls back about questions you've asked...if they even call you back the same day.

Posted on January 25th, 2015

I switched to this office after my wonderful MD retired. WHAT A MISTAKE!!!!! On my first visit I had to go for a new patient visit which went well. Dr. Mormando was nice and thorough. That is the only positive thing I can say about this office. I didn't need another appointment until I was sick and when I called I was told I couldn't be seen for TWO DAYS and I should go to a Walk-In Clinic. What is the point of having a dr. office if they suggest going to a Walk-In? Second visit I got to see an NP not a dr who gave me a script for bloodwork. I got the bloodwork the same day as my daughter, same priority, same blood work. It took my daughter's pediatrician two days to get it back to me and it took Dr. Mormando's office 7 days and only after I called THREE TIMES! The office staff could not have been more rude (other than one secretary). They act like they don't have the time to deal with having patients. I was told my blood work was delayed because they get 600 requests for the dr. a day. Yeah ok! HORRIBLE OFFICE, HORRIBLE STAFF! Dr. Mormando should "clean house" if he wants to keep his patients cause I surely won't be going back!

Horrific Experience already

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Can never get an appointment and the staff members are rude and irate.