Dr. Robert Morrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Morrison?

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Love him!

Excellent Doctor and Person

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Dr. Morrison Traced a lung infection that had persisted for too long, even after examinations by other medical people, to a family of microbes which he then isolated. Dr. Morrison not only clearly explained my situation but called me at home, twice, to give me updates on his findings. Can you imagine such care, such interest? I look forward to my six months checkup.

Mrs. X, Designer

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

Intense, outstanding professional, extremely high standards of care, effective critical thinking.I'm only alive today because of his constant attention and dedication to me as his patient. He always chooses the BEST way for me to proceed to battle this lung disease. Outstanding supportive staff, too.Poorly designed waiting room - too dark!Big deal!

Posted on September 17th, 2015