Dr. Robert Morse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Morse?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Morse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017

Diebeties

I switch to fruit, I love it,helped my cut a lot, but my sugar has gone up to 500 to 565, how can I bring that number down. Also my urine is pretty clear. thanks

March 5th, 2016

first visit

My husband accompanied me to this appointment and we were both very pleased. Kind and courteous staff and Dr Morse explained everything to us and answered many questions, spending time and not making us feel rushed.

January 30th, 2011

Couldn't figure it out so he called it COPD

Smokers enrage this doctor. There is absolutely no patience or understanding for the addiction. After previous doctors diagnosis of Mitral Valve Prolapse, he said no, you do not have mitral valve prolapse. While my heart rate would rise drastically when standing up, and even more when walking, even a full battery of tests, he said I had COPD and prescribed Oxygen 24 hours a day. I looked at the oxygen test report and so did the oxygen provider, IT WAS NORMAL! This is my health and I find it offensive and feel his distaste of smokers and this action was a scare tactic, and no true evaluation or help for my heart condition which I went to him for. I went back home to Montana, and in 3 days was diagnosed appropriately with Atrial Tachycardia and minor MVP and finally after 3 previous doctors was prescribed a medicine that helped balance my heart rate and relieve my chest pain and worry. Be careful with this one.

June 29th, 2017