Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Great bed side manner  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

my doctor referred me to dr moser while i was in the hospital recently. Let me tell you, the experience was great. Dr moser is a local guy who wants to know all about you. He not only discussed my case but wanted to know about my family. My case was complex and many doctors saw me daily. However, the only one who sat down to talk and explain things was dr moser!

|  Excellent car  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr moser is a hospitalist. At first i had no idea what this was. However, dr moser fully explained who he was and what he does. Furthermore, because he is at the hospital all day long, he was able to listen to my complex medical history and address all my questions as well as all my families concerns. He was able to not only diagnose what was going on, but set me at ease. I thank my family doctor for referring me to a hosptalist like dr moser

|  Arrogant and incompetent  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2010

This man has no business being aloud to go anywhere near patients. He is arrogant, condescending, and his care for me was borderline malpractice as he inhumanly witheld pain medication because he felt after spending less than 5 minutes with me that I was Drug seeking and stated that in my chart causing me all kinds of trouble getting health care. I urge you if your doctor contracts with him find another doctor one that actually sees his patients and directs their care personally. He has misdiagnosed me and has caused me considerable problems due to his inaccurate assessment (which by the way he based solely on the fact that I knew the name of the pain med I was getting, Duh dude I am an RN). Stay far far away from this man if you value your health. He is an arrogant pig who has no business interacting with patients.

|  Incompetence at a new level  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

This doctor is a hospitalist. If you are placed in the hospital by his partners, this is the doctor assigned for your health care - not the doctor you saw in the office. He is arrogant, dismissive and condescending with a lack of compassion and a God complex. If these flaws were backed by intellect, it might be forgiven but they are not. He rarely examines a patient. Instead, he relies on information written on the chart by others. I would not recommend him to anyone. Take care of yourself because he appears extremely incompetent.

|  Hospital Care  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2009

I would not recommend this physician. He has not empathy for patients, and if he does not know what is wrong he tells them it is in their head and they need to see a psychiatrist. Since being told that twice by him, I had a psych evaluation which proved it is not in my head. Additionally, further tests (not performed by this physician) proved positive for a diagnosis that he said was impossible for me to have.