Dr. Robert Moser MD Patient Reviews

2.2

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017
Poor Care/Incompetent/Needs Further Education!
Dr. Moser diagnosed my mother, than tried to release her from the hospital before any type of testing had been performed! Her Cardiologist was livid when he found out that Dr. Moser was going to release her considering she was in the hospital due to suffering a massive coronary infarction. He is a disgrace to the profession and should have his license revolked!!!!!

September 22nd, 2016
Pt at St Elizabeth Hospital Boardman Ohio
Very rude...disagreed with diagnosis the ER Dr gave but not able to tell me why he did not feel My Mother was given the diagnosis....but treated her for the diagnosis given.....He asked me what my Mom was experiencing....and why I brought her to hospital.....after giving Him the answer he says.''AND WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE''...almost like there was nothing wrong with her...even tho she was in the hospital last month for 10 days and we were told she had pneumonia this time.......running fever...chills.....Mom is 79 and became very weak and dehydrated on top of it....would never recommend. Mr Moser....In need of people skills......

April 26th, 2016
very good physician thorough. handsome as wekk,

September 17th, 2015
T?here are many many better alternatives
I was surprised when he visited me in the hospital on behalf of my family physician as apparently he handled their hospital patients. Thankfully I was already under the very good care of a very conscientious Cardiologist. I thought Dr. Moser was arrogant and his involvement seemed a superfluous unnecessary waste of benefit dollars as he merely came in the morning a couple of times with a student in tow showed little real interest in my case. Later I was surprised to learn that not only did he fail to apparently review my various test results but when I received my carriers EOB report I was shocked to see that he had billed for a 45 min. consultation when he had maybe been with me for 5. After I was home I reviewed my hospital test results that had been emailed to my home and discovered one specialist had flagged one result for further follow up which I had never been told about. When I asked my cardiologist about it I was told that since it was unrelated to what he was seeing me for that the report should have been covered with me by my family doctor or in this case his hospitalist Dr. Moser. I would never knowingly choose to be treated by this man.

May 16th, 2011
Great bed side manner
my doctor referred me to dr moser while i was in the hospital recently. Let me tell you, the experience was great. Dr moser is a local guy who wants to know all about you. He not only discussed my case but wanted to know about my family. My case was complex and many doctors saw me daily. However, the only one who sat down to talk and explain things was dr moser!

May 16th, 2011
Excellent car
Dr moser is a hospitalist. At first i had no idea what this was. However, dr moser fully explained who he was and what he does. Furthermore, because he is at the hospital all day long, he was able to listen to my complex medical history and address all my questions as well as all my families concerns. He was able to not only diagnose what was going on, but set me at ease. I thank my family doctor for referring me to a hosptalist like dr moser

September 19th, 2010
Arrogant and incompetent
This man has no business being aloud to go anywhere near patients. He is arrogant, condescending, and his care for me was borderline malpractice as he inhumanly witheld pain medication because he felt after spending less than 5 minutes with me that I was Drug seeking and stated that in my chart causing me all kinds of trouble getting health care. I urge you if your doctor contracts with him find another doctor one that actually sees his patients and directs their care personally. He has misdiagnosed me and has caused me considerable problems due to his inaccurate assessment (which by the way he based solely on the fact that I knew the name of the pain med I was getting, Duh dude I am an RN). Stay far far away from this man if you value your health. He is an arrogant pig who has no business interacting with patients.

February 4th, 2010
Incompetence at a new level
This doctor is a hospitalist. If you are placed in the hospital by his partners, this is the doctor assigned for your health care - not the doctor you saw in the office. He is arrogant, dismissive and condescending with a lack of compassion and a God complex. If these flaws were backed by intellect, it might be forgiven but they are not. He rarely examines a patient. Instead, he relies on information written on the chart by others. I would not recommend him to anyone. Take care of yourself because he appears extremely incompetent.

August 3rd, 2009
Hospital Care
I would not recommend this physician. He has not empathy for patients, and if he does not know what is wrong he tells them it is in their head and they need to see a psychiatrist. Since being told that twice by him, I had a psych evaluation which proved it is not in my head. Additionally, further tests (not performed by this physician) proved positive for a diagnosis that he said was impossible for me to have.

June 29th, 2016