Dr. Robert Moses Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Moses?

life crisis?

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I had one appointment with this doctor and he never came back because they told me he was having a life crisis and quit his job. His bed side manners sucked to. Glad he left.

Do Your Homework

Posted on February 9th, 2012

This man is a wolf in sheep's clothing so to speak... His bedside manor is horrible. He is very suspicious of anyone who requires certain medications. As the patient he won't take your advise, nor listen to your complaints. If he doesn't believe in your condition(s) he'll be out to get you from the start. He won't start doing this until a few months in treatment but be assured he indeed will. He'll then destroy your credibility my meaning that all of the Dr offices and treatment centers are tied into one another and have access to your medical records. This is the way it is now in Maine; So once he jots down negative things about you in your medical record every other Dr you see can access his notes... This is horrible because people like myself who have a spotless record will after Dr. Moses is done with it have a very difficult time of finding another Dr who will take you seriously. Please, Please, PLEASE do your homework on this man... He does this to many patients especially younger patients specifically in their 20's. I believe he has a strong opinion that all young folks are either just complaining or are seeking drugs. Look at some of the other reviews out their; This seems to be the general consensus regarding this Dr. I would steer away, far away from this guy. He's dangerous!

Medical Malpractice

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I would like to start by telling you all a little about who I am. I am a well respected individual within my community who has worked hard and diligently to get to where I am today. I have been a pain patient for a little over a year and have never had a problem with any of my doctors. I have also been on the same medication as well as dose and strength for about a year. My pain has been about the same no worse not to much better. Anyways I ran out of my medication 4 days early. Please keep in mind (This is the first time I ran out of medicine early in over a year) and so I called in for a refill. Neither Dr. Moses nor anyone else at Medical Rehabilitation Associates bothered to call and ask why I ran out early and if my pain was under control. I get a call from Dr. Robert Moses's nurse and she tells me that I have been discharged from the practice. I ask discharged for what? The reply was abuse of medication. I don't know about anyone else reading thing but a 4 day early request of medication in over a year does not constitute the abusing of anything. If anything it means that the efficacy of my current dose and medication is insufficient. They wouldn't hear it. Absolutely no explanation. This is a huge problem among pain offices around the country but most likely a bit worse here in Maine. Maine has one of the most expansive welfare systems in the country. I would say one out of three Maine residents are on MainCare. Anyway this means that these offices have gotten a huge influx of patients who are abusing medications. Drug seekers. How Dr. Moses knowing full well that I also work in the medical field could label me as an abuser of vicoden when I have never called in early before is an alarming testament that Dr's are labeling/judging true and chronic pain patients such as myself. Instead of getting me in sooner to see him to talk about whats going on he discharges me. That office is in error. This is called medical malpractice. To label someone as abusing medication from one early refill is borderline medical neglect. The people of this state but moreover since the medical community at large has a huge stigma over opioid medication; The people of this country need to start standing up to these Dr's and impressing upon them that they can not in good conscience tarnish the medical record and character of patients. It's a travesty... It doesn't matter where you go these days. If you need to use narcotic medications of any kind for a true medical condition you are automatically met with skepticism and doubt. The patient becomes the victim of the opiate stigma that's running around in this country. Dr's think all patients want narcotics and think nothing of the fact that their are indeed good people who have horrible injuries and require medication. I will make it my mission to protect not only myself from this rampant stigma but others as well. Please be cautious if your looking at Dr. Robert Moses as a physician to treat your pain. As soon as your current medications start to loose its efficacy he will discharge you and ruin your name for calling in a refill early. Like I said I called in only 4 days early out of a month supply. I have a pristine record going back over a year with never having to call in early. These people need to be held accountable. Stick up for whats right and fight these Dr's who are ruining lives!

Posted on July 27th, 2017