A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mosqueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mosqueda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosqueda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mosqueda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosqueda graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mosqueda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
- South Texas Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Mosqueda MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mosqueda practice?
- Dr. Robert Mosqueda has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mosqueda practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Psychiatrists.