A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mosqueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mosqueda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Psychiatry
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosqueda graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mosqueda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
- South Texas Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Mosqueda MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mosqueda practice?
- Dr. Robert Mosqueda has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mosqueda practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Psychiatrists.