Learn more about Dr. Robert Mosqueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mosqueda is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosqueda graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mosqueda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
- South Texas Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mosqueda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mosqueda practice?
Dr. Robert Mosqueda practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Psychiatrists.