A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mosteller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mosteller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mosteller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosteller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mosteller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Mosteller MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Mosteller practice?
- Dr. Robert Mosteller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mosteller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Avon Internists and Avon Cardiologists.