A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moths:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moths, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moths graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Moths has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Moths MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Moths practice?
- Dr. Robert Moths has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Moths practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Waukesha Radiologists.