A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Motzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Motzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Motzer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Germ Cell Tumor (Teratocarcinoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Residual Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Motzer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Motzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Motzer MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Motzer practice?
- Dr. Robert Motzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Motzer practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.