A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Motzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Motzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Motzer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Germ Cell Tumor (Teratocarcinoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Residual Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Unknown Primary Neoplasms
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Motzer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Motzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Motzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Motzer practice?
Dr. Robert Motzer practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.