Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Should be named Number 1 Doctor in the world!!!!! show details Should be named Number 1 Doctor in the world!!!!!
by Ashley Bucci on Jun 4th, 2015

Dr. Motzer cured my father from stage 4 kidney cancer. In my eyes, he's an angel. I can only wish that any cancer patient can have him by their side. Thumbs up Dr. Motzer!

One of the best doctors show details One of the best doctors
Jan 21st, 2011

If you have advanced Kidney cancer and want to live Dr Motzer is your best chance at sucess. Not super warm or touchy feely just the best oncologist you will ever find...period!

Disapointed show details Disapointed
Nov 30th, 2010

Always waited at least two hours to see Dr. Motzer for the little while he spent with me. No sense of caring, very cold.

The Best Doctor I have ever known show details The Best Doctor I have ever known
by Asha Omari on Sep 8th, 2009

Considering my circumstances, I would like to say that I am one of the luckiest cancer patients to have Dr. R. Motzer as my doctor. He is caring and despite his hectic schedule, gives of his time, especially to my support group which sometimes runs into 4 or 5 family members. He has always answered all our questions and at no time have I ever felt that I was being ignored. Sometimes having a doctor like him taking care of one, is half the battle won !