Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Moukarzel
Dr. Robert Moukarzel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Moukarzel is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Bluebonnet, Baton Rouge General Medical Center and Our Lady of the Lake Rmc. Dr. Moukarzel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Moukarzel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Moukarzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. William Hubbard
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi39
Dr. Jack Loupe
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi55
Dr. Catherine Petty
Baton Rouge, LA 0.22 mi10