inactive

Robert A Moyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

November 3rd, 2016
He refuses to see patients, and will not give an explanation. He has a God complex about himself.

September 10th, 2016
Absolutely Awful
He used to be my doctor about 20 yrs ago and was initially good. I moved out of state for several years, and returned to his practice years later when I moved back to Delaware. I wanted an appt with him bcs I was planning to get pregnant and had questions. He kept having his nurse call me to answer the questions. I kept saying that I wanted an appt to sit down and discuss how to handle my RA while pregnant. Finally I did get an appt only to have him be rude and nasty to me. I thought he retired but maybe he's still in practice. Ugh go elsewhere.

February 26th, 2015
Best the profession!

April 10th, 2010
APPRECIATION
I really appreciate how efficient and caring the staff is. A well-trained staff. They are just as pleasant and informative as Dr. Moyer is himself. Whenever I get bogged down with life's pressures and forget my appointment they always call to see what's up and ask how they can accommodate me.

October 19th, 2009
Very Professional knowledgable Doctor
Dr Moyer & his staff have been wonderful in treating my RA. I am currently almost symptom free due to the medications that he has prescribed for me. I don't know where I would be without thier medical care!

May 9th, 2009
what complete idiot he cares nothing for his patience write a scrip and get out attitude you would be better off seeing your family pet you would get better care no joke

January 29th, 2009
VERY poor diagnosis and "leading on"
This doctor has been leading my wife on a "wild goose chase" for months now. Her RA blood count is 6 times higher now then it was 3 months ago, this doctor is doing NOTHING about it. This Doctor just keeps feeding her the same medicine, its 3000.00 without insurance a month!