Learn more about Dr. Robert Mrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mrak, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrak graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mrak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mrak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Mrak practice?
Dr. Robert Mrak practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatrics, and Neurology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Little Rock Pathologists, Little Rock Pediatricians, and Little Rock Neurologists.