Learn more about Dr. Robert Mrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mrak, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrak graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mrak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mrak MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Mrak practice?
- Dr. Robert Mrak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mrak practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pathologists.