A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mrak, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrak graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mrak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emil Mrak MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Mrak practice?
- Dr. Robert Mrak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mrak practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Toledo Pathologists.